Relax after a long day with a glass of wine and this delicious, healthy salad! Our Tabbouleh Salad recipe is made with fresh ingredients and is full of flavor. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Ingredients | 8–10 Servings
150g fresh Italian parsley (about 2 bunches) or 150g fresh parsley, finely chopped
6 spring onions or 6 green onions, finely chopped
4 large tomatoes, finely chopped
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup bulgur (also known as bourghul in Australia which is cracked wheat)
1 cup water, boiled
1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1. Add one cup of boiled water and one cup of bulgur in a small bowl and mix.
2. Place a tea towel over the bowl so the steam is unable to escape. Set aside until cool.
3. Finely chop the parsley, spring onions and tomatoes and place them into your separate large salad bowl.
4. Juice all the fresh lemons and pour it over the salad mixture. Add olive oil, black pepper and salt in the salad mixture. Mix well.
5. Place over the cool bourghul and mix well.
7. Refrigerate any left overs for about 2–3 days.